Concordia University has a long history of making education accessible to men and women of all ages and academic backgrounds.
Are you mature?
Mature student entry requirements:
No matter how mature you may feel, you may not officially be a Mature student in the eyes of the University. At Concordia, to qualify for Mature student status you must meet the following criteria:
- you must be 21 years or older
- may have some or all of high school
- have not completed CEGEP or the equivalent
- have been out of full-time studies for at least 24 months since age 18
- and be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident (Landed Immigrant).
Through mature entry, those lacking the regular pre-university requirements can still earn university degrees and certificates.
Concordia also offers a Senior Non-Credit Program that allows people 55 years of age and over to participate in courses on a non-credit basis.